Quarantine can be a blessing in disguise! Make the most of your time at home by making your mind & body fit and boost your immune system. Here are a few tips how:
- Plan out your day’s schedule.
- Plan out your healthy meals for the next few days so the groceries are in place well in time. Otherwise we tend to bing eat on junk food.
- Set aside a specific time for your workout. It will help lower the cortisol levels and relieve the stress.
- Don’t miss out on your prayers as they serve not only to relieve anxiety but also make for a healthy time schedule.
- Organize your online meet ups with friends and family at least twice a week.
- Instead of spending too many hours on tv, play games with your kids.
- Involve the kids in household chores. They will serve as extra hands and will help them feel productive too.
- Write, paint, sculpt or cook. Anything creative will have a cathartic effect on your mind and will help you relax.