Alina Asad of Alina’s Cocina shares a delicious recipe for Crack Cauliflower.
These baked cauliflower bites are so good you’ll forget you’re eating vegetables
• 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
• 1 cup flour
• 2 cup breadcrumbs
• 3 large eggs, beaten
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• 1.5 tbsp Sriracha
• 1 small garlic clove, crushed
• 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- To make the Sriracha Mayo, stir garlic, mayonnaise, Sriracha, and lemon juice in a small bowl to combine; season with salt.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan) mark 4. In a large bowl, combine flour and cauliflower, Toss until fully coated.
- Set up a dredging station: In one bowl, add breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder and in another bowl whisk eggs and add 2 tablespoons water.
- Dip cauliflower in beaten eggs, then breadcrumbs until fully coated.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden and crispy, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve cauliflower with Sriracha Mayo sauce.