Chocolate cake with Amnas rich chocolate cake mix!
Recipe is as follows:
1. Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat it to 160 C. Grease a 9 inch round pan with vegetable oil and line the bottom with parchment paper making sure there are no bubbles left.
2. Empty out the cake mix in a dry large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl whisk 2 large eggs, ¾ cup vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until it is well combined and creamy. With a spatula mix these ingredients to the cake mix until fully incorporated. The consistency should be thick and pasty!
4. Whisk 1 cup of warm milk into the batter until it is lump free and just combined. Do no over mix!
5. Transfer the batter to the pan and tap a few times to release air bubbles. Bake the cake for 40-50 minutes turning it halfway through
6. CAKE TEST TIP: To check if the cake is done insert a toothpick in the center of the cake till it comes out clean.
7. Let the cake cool down while you prepare a healthy frosting recipe available at www.amnasorganics.com. Or enjoy it plain with a cup of tea.